How Do I Download My Images?
The following steps will help you download your images directly from your gallery to your computer:
- Visit the gallery link provided to you
- Enter your email address and the password sent with your link
- Download individual imagesby hovering your cursor over the image you'd like to download and click on the download cloud icon in the white banner.
- If you have several images you would like to download, mark your favorites by hovering your cursor over the image and clicking on the star. Once you have selected all of your favorites click on Favorites at the top of the screen (the number of favorites you marked will be shown in a teal circle), then click Download and an email will be sent to you with the link to download your selected photos OR
- If you would like to download the entire galleryof images simply select Download on the main gallery page. An email will be sent to you with the link to download all of the images from your online gallery.
- Once you receive the email for your downloaded images click theDOWNLOAD NOWbutton embedded in the email. This will take you to a new screen with a link to the zip files.
- Click theFilelink and your images will automatically begin downloading to your computer.
Your gallery now is open for 3 months but I recommend you download these images as soon as possible for safekeeping. During this time, you and your family can also purchase prints directly from the gallery. These are developed by the BEST professional lab out there, so feel free to take advantage of how easy it is to order prints and have them sent directly to your home.
If you find you are having difficulties downloading your files or have additional questions please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 413.358.8006