When Amy and Patrick’s wedding was postponed due to COVID-19, the couple did not lose sight of their dream day, or what was most important to them. Their kindness, patience, and grace with their wedding vendors was above and beyond. On the day of their original wedding, we decided to still get together at The Mount, where they had originally planned to say their vows and have a photo shoot anyway. The first time I met Amy and Patrick at their engagement session, I knew we were the perfect match. They are so fun and enjoyable to be around. This Corona session gave us permission to laugh at the situation.
Here are some fun facts about Amy and Patrick:
- They have the same birthday; January 22 (Amy is exactly one year older)
- They are both left handed
- They take a “birthday” trip out of the country every year
- Patrick proposed in Cambodia, in a gondola boat, and almost tipped it over as he was getting down on one knee
- Their goal is to visit (and do something) in all 50 states